Complaint Review: HP CORPORATE, HP TCO, AND HP REPAIR CENTER IN TENNESSEE

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: HEATH — McMinnville Tennessee
HP CORPORATE, HP TCO, AND HP REPAIR CENTER IN TENNESSEE
1621 HEIL QUAKER BLVD LAVERGNE,, Tennessee USA

HP CORPORATE, HP TCO, AND HP REPAIR CENTER IN TENNESSEE NO CARE ADDITUDE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CALLING CUSTOMER A LIAR LAVERGNE, Tennessee

I have had the worst time that I have ever had with a computer in my life since I purchased my HP Pavilion G6 Notebook PC. I was told by many people that the brand was a sure thing and even the web made the same assumption. From day one I have had nothing but problems with the laptop and went through many many techs and even made it to the famed Total Care Office of HP where I was treated like I was stupid and didn't know what I was seeing.They company finally talks me into sending it off for repair after the techs in the top office could not figure it out. Even after I sent it off the techs still could not find the issue but went ahead and swapped out a harddrive that siunded a little noisey . After the did that the shipped it back to me and said if any thing messes up again not to hesitate to call.At that time the also deicided to extend my factory warranty as a good will gesture but that still did not make up for there rudeness.

After I finally get it back the forgot to back up my files like they said they would and I was glad I backed up my most important ones to Skydrive. Then I had to go through all the updates that did not get put back on the PC with 5 of those failing So I get all this done and a few weeks later I am having the same problem. So I call them back and send it in for repair again and they work on it and find nothing wrong and send it back again. So I am still without a properly working laptop that the screen distorts and glitches and numerous other issues. So I say HP is a joke and the lack true customer service.....Lets just say I wasted my money on a laptop that does not work correctly. For the same money I could have a Microsoft Surface Pro and still have 300.00 to spare. The company also does not let you know that they will not replace your laptop at all only service it  which by my idea is a false security that they try to lap on customers. They also love blaming customers too......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-CORPORATE-HP-TCO-AND-HP-REPAIR-CENTER-IN-TENNESSEE/LAVERGNE-Tennessee-37092/HP-CORPORATE-HP-TCO-AND-HP-REPAIR-CENTER-IN-TENNESSEE-NO-CARE-ADDITUDE-FOR-CUSTOMER-SER-1074295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP CORPORATE, HP TCO, AND HP REPAIR CENTER IN TENNESSEE