- Report: #904285
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: hpreflow.com
hpreflow.com6960 Lee Highway chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America
hpreflow.com hpreflow.com James Howell - The Tunnel Hill Scammer - purchases the URLs HPREFLOW.com and PrecisionDivision.com chattanooga, Tennessee
James is known to authorities as the Tunnel Hill Scammer. He owns the website Doubleclickittofixit.com James stole checks from a computer repair shop owner in Dunlap TN. James bought up several other domain names: BGAReflow.com,
HPReflow.com,Precisiondivision.com - but it's all the same creep: James Christopher Howell from Georgia. I personally know of many people that James has knowingly and intentionally ripped off. In fact, it was through another local
computer shop that I learned that he was known as the Tunnel Hill Scammer.
Long story short, James has an obsession with man named Robert from Florida. Robert started a company a while back in Florida, but it failed due to financial problems. [continued below]....
Robert has filed a civil action in a Florida court and other charges against James are pending. James fled Georgia and now set up shop in Chattanooga Tennessee at 6960 Lee Highway.
James is a very determined stalker. He even went so far as to call Robert's old neighbors and try to find out where he moved to. James sees Robert as his nemesis, and is creepily obsessed with him. This makes Robert feel very uncomfortable and concerned for his safety and well-being. James has jeopardizes Robert's safety by using the internet
as a weapon. A unnamed law enforcement official has stated that James Howell is "likely to face multiple criminal charges and extradition to Georgia and/or Florida."
James needs a girlfriend. Or a hobby. But aggravated stalking is illegal Mr. Howell, in case you didn't know. Free speech is one thing. Using the internet to post vicious false statements about someone is another. If James spent time running his business and not obsessing over Robert, maybe James would actually get somewhere in life. But that's not likely
to happen any time soon.
James Howell wants to post slanderous Youtube videos, fine. But here are some FACTS about James Christopher Howell:
1) James Howell was PERMANENTLY banned from doing business on Ebay
2) His business, registered as Doubleclickittofixit.com - has an F rating with the BBB.
3) James stole checks from Tom White - a computer repair shop owner in Dunlap, TN
4) James ripped off Ed Bromme of San Diego Ca. Contact EDBROMM@AOL.com - ask
5) James spams the internet with his ads. He hijacks competitors ads and trashes
competitors to try to make himself look better.
6) James doesn't respect his customer's privacy. He'll go through your data. He'll
post your personal information on his website. He's does it regularly!
7) James Howell is one of the most dishonest people on the face of the planet.
He will do ANYTHING to try to get ahead, but the truth is he's an all around loser.
James Howell, stop trying to put down other people to make yourself look better.
You look pathetic. Just shut up, do you job, and stop pissing everybody off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hpreflowcom/chattanooga-Tennessee-/hpreflowcom-hpreflowcom-James-Howell-The-Tunnel-Hill-Scammer-purchases-the-URLs-HPRE-904285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)