Complaint Review: Hr Block Bank

P.O. Box 2135 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America
  • Phone: 8663531266
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Hr Block Bank HR Block Emerald Card, as well as several others NEVER GIVE H&R BLOCK EMERALD CARD YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT PAYCHECK!!!!!!! i DID A DIRECT DEPOSIT THROUGH THIS COMPANY AND TO MY SURPRISE THE MORNING OF PAYDAY NO MONEY....... Omaha, Nebraska

I was looking at the H&R Block website and saw information on how to direct deposit my paychecks into my emerald account, it seemed safe, but to my surprise on payday there was no accounting of my paycheck, I contacted H&R Block bank aka H&R Block Emerald Card, they informed me that it can take up to two days for my paycheck to show up on my card, I was very angry with the way they were treating this, like it was no big deal, I asked to speak with a supervisor and was asked to hold, I informed him that I would not wait more than 2 mins. A supervisor came on the phone and we discovered that  Customer Service gave me the wrong acct no. and that I inturn given the wrong no. to my employer. I ask them how to fix this problem and they stated that it would take 7-10 business days for them to notify my employer and return the funds. I was so upset and all the supervisor could tell me was they were sorry, I told him to call my creditors and tell them how sorry they are and see if my utilities, car payment, and Rent will understant??????? I asked if they do not have ways to look up such mistakes and credit it to the right account no. and was informed that they had limited access to my account and could not do anything about it, that I would have to just wait. I think that this is unfair and there should be some responsability on there part. I will never do business with this company again, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hr-Block-Bank/Omaha-Nebraska-68103-21358/Hr-Block-Bank-HR-Block-Emerald-Card-as-well-as-several-others-NEVER-GIVE-HR-BLOCK-EMERAL-502832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hr Block Bank