Complaint Review: hsbc beneficial

• Updated: Sat, August 09, 2014

• Reported By: chyrell — charlotte North Carolina
hsbc beneficial
Nationwide USA

hsbc beneficial home owner brandon Florida

I got my house left to me when my husband died in NOv.2012 I started to try an work with them in jan.of 2013 to save my house.I had all the papers they needed faxed to them the death certificate, copy of the will, a copy of the paper from the probate judge saying I was admin. Of the estate.I have cried an begged an gotten so upset with these people that I got uclers.I have been trying an trying to get this settled with them they told me I didn't qualify for the hard ship program.an my payments was 1, 300 a month I didn't make the money my late husband did.They wouldn't work with me.My daughter an her husband got out of the army an came to live with me an was going to buy the house for the payoff of it so we wouldn't lose it.Well they  jerked me around for months with this an started foreclosure on the house. My son in law was aproved forthe loan but the payoff was more than the house was worth. So I called them an told them so they sent someone out to look an reapraise the house.NOw get this when they did this all of the sudden the house value jumps up.so when I called them back  they said If I pay then house off they would take the payoff amount which is 133, 000 but if my son in law  buys it they want 175, 000.NOw how is that fair?? To ask for more than the payoff if I'm selling them they house for the payoff.I have so much more on them but I think I have said enough an it probably is fallung on deaf ears. I just wish I could have kept my house that me an my husband loved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hsbc-beneficial/nationwide/hsbc-beneficial-home-owner-brandon-Florida-1168612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hsbc beneficial