• Submitted: Sat, February 15, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Kay — Sacramento California
636 Grand Regency Boulevard Bradenton, Florida USA

HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC. Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure process stalled and stalled and stalled Bradenton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps We Can Help

In October 2012 HSBC sent me an offer for a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, and I accepted since my account was in arrears and I could no longer make the mortgage payments. They offered a very attractive "relocation" payment. I accepted the offer, and immediately set out to get a HOA lien released. I borrowed and paid a lot of money, but got the release in December 2012 (less than two months after our first contact). Ever since then they have stalled, and stalled, and stalled some more. I have a whole pile of letters from them, faxes I sent (including a copy of the Release of Lien 3 times!), and detailed notes of telephone conversations. They assigned me to several different "specialists" over the year 2013, and their letters contradicted each other and once I received 3 in one day all saying something different. I thought everything was on track in October 2013, but then exactly a week before Christmas HSBC filed foreclosure. I spent January trying to get the DIL back on track, and again thought it was all set (after I faxed the Release of Lien the last time). But then ... effective February 1, they sold my loan to another company! So now I'm back where I started, with the foreclosure clock running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC/Bradenton-Florida-33510/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC-Deed-in-Lieu-of-Foreclosure-process-stalled-and-stalled-and-s-1123840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC.

Perhaps We Can Help

AUTHOR: Sarah Shepard - (USA)

My name is Sarah, I am replying to you because saw your comment reply about HSBC Mortgage Services being involved with your mortgage company. I work for a company that deals with these types of situations. HSBC Mortgage Services have been one of the names that has been coming up a whole lot lately. It seems they are involved with a ton of fraudulent loans.

We will be able to advise,consult and educate you. You may be able to receive the compensation you deserve due to the negligence of the lenders involved. It is your obligation to yourself to use your last means of defense to get to the truth of this matter.  Once you provide evidence that they have been collecting on your property illegally you can take it to court and petition to void the deed of trust.

When and/if your property is being foreclosed on one of the things we do offer is a packet for a Stay of Execution which has stopped at least two of our clients from losing their homes until we were able to finish the investigation for them.

Please get into contact with myself or the company as soon as possible to see what we can do to help you with this. Trust me it's worth it. I would encourage you and anyone who has contacted you to get in touch with us ASAP.

Below I will leave a brief explanation of what we do and all the contact numbers along with the facebook page and website. I also have an email newsletter and PDF for you to review if you wish to review them send me an email and I will get them both to you.

Sarah Shepard

All Lenders are must produce the Documents required by Law to prove ownership of the loan. This is called Validation.

We at Ameri Docs Process prepare the Documents you need to gather evidence showing the loan is invalid.

This means you the homeowner cannot get a clear Title. You have the right to challenge the Mortgage note to Quiet the Title in the court of Law.

Here are the website and Facebook links:

Contact Numbers: