Complaint Review: HSBC MORTGAGE

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Dover New Jersey
HSBC MORTGAGE
PO BOX 5233 CAROL STREAM, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC MORTGAGE took $1297 from my checking account without authorization CAROL STREAM Illinois

HSBC has done it again! In February 2009, after they denied ( with no letter to me) me into the hardship program, I called to start new EZ payments as I was to be employed soon. When the person on the phone told me that HSBC would charge me $15 per payment because I did not qualify for EZ pay anymore, I immediately told them to forget this type of payment, that I would do this myself on my online banking.

Lo and behold!!! Somehow there was never any record of that conversation. So today, after I did make my biweekly mortgage payments for the month already, I found out that HSBC took out $1297 from my checking account!!!! No authorization!!!!!!!!!!! Fraud,etc...... I had to spend more that 45 minutes on the phone reiterating every word of every conversation I have had with this company!

I also had to fax a copy of the bank statement where they took this money and left me with a minus balance!!!!! I was told(?) that my check is going to be overnight mailed to me. I will believe it when I see it!!!! President Obama, you need to help all middleclass working people to get from under these mortgage companies that are charginh high interest rates, and constantly are defrauding the public!!!

Denise
Dover, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-MORTGAGE/CAROL-STREAM-Illinois-60197-5233/HSBC-MORTGAGE-took-1297-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-CAROL-STREAM-Illin-438010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC MORTGAGE