Complaint Review: htcsimunlock.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Dejan — Belgrade Other Serbia and Montenegro
htcsimunlock.com

htcsimunlock.com I have ordered and received unlock code for my htc one x phone. Code does not work. After sending them a few email, I have never get any response from them, nor the refund which they guaranteeing. Internet

I have ordered unlock code for my Htc One X. They sent it to me very fast, but it does not work. I have tried to contact them, but nobody ever answered to my emails. I have only received automatic replays. They are claiming on web site about 100% refund, but they never even answered on my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/htcsimunlockcom/internet/htcsimunlockcom-I-have-ordered-and-received-unlock-code-for-my-htc-one-x-phone-Code-doe-931866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on htcsimunlock.com