Complaint Review: http://foreclosurepedia.org/

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: B. Fran — Tennessee
Knoxville, Tennessee USA

Foreclosurepedia, Paul Williams Foreclosurepedia, destructive does not represent me! Knoxville Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Typical NAMFS Rhetoric

Have you read the stuff on this blog?  Paul attacks individuals some of which I know.  No regard for professionalism, look at his linked in profile.  Identifies himself as abrasive.  This guy is going to get someone hurt and have to live with it.  He allegedly sells services and help as a contractor, I find it hard to believe.

What a scam! This guy needs to get off his high horse before someone gets hurt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/httpforeclosurepediaorg/Knoxville-Tennessee/Foreclosurepedia-Paul-Williams-Foreclosurepedia-destructive-does-not-represent-me-Knox-1050711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on http://foreclosurepedia.org/

Typical NAMFS Rhetoric

AUTHOR: Foreclosurepedia - ()

As the Chief Operating Officer of Foreclosurepedia the business and owner of Foreclosurepedia the blog I am deeply concerned with your accusations of "...getting somebody hurt."  In fact, the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (NAMFS) recently made an almost identical statement.  NAMFS' General Counsel and I quashed the matter.  A little bit of research will show that NAMFS' Executive Director is a member of the very same LinkedIn site as I.

What you must have missed was the calling for the murder of executives and their bodies to be dumped in the Tampa Gulf.  One would question the timing of your accusations when juxtaposed with NAMFS' recent attempt to chill my 1st Amendment Rights.  One may also question how my statements with respect to the  Property Preservation Industry issues on behalf of Contractors would ever cause injury to anyone.

While the 1st Amendment grants you some latitude in your opinion, you trespass dangerously upon slander and libel with your arbitrary and capricious statements.  If your "friends" you seem to be attempting to protect have issues why have they not contacted me?  I would proffer, by searching our Intel databases that the use of the term "high horse" indicates precisely whom you are.  It is neither here nor there.

More on point, Foreclosurepedia has both a DUNS and SAM Account.  We are subcontractors to the US Government, Financial Institutions and National/Prime Vendors.  To intimate that our services are a "scam" does bring you into the litigious landscape.  You have no proof of such.  We have a 100% customer satisfaction rating.  "What a scam," connotates that you have proof that our services are a scam.  Had you stated you felt it was a scam or you wonder if it is a scam then the mantle of the 1st Amendment would lie upon your shoulders.  It does not in this instant case.

I support Ripoff Report and what they do.  I support US Citizens with respect to their 1st Amendment Rights as that is why I was an Intelligence Specialist in the US Navy.  What I do not support is Defamation of Character.  Make no mistake whatsoever that we will bring the full force and effect of our Resources should you choose not to clarify your Statements made in this Public Forum.

Upon conclusion, I realize that everyone tends to make Public Statements in the heat of the moment.  I have no ax to proverbially grind with you.  I encourage you to examine your Statements and accordingly clarify them.

Thank you.