Complaint Review: http://socialemailextractor.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: Tony Hechinger Falasca — Memphis Tennessee USA
Ontario, Canada Internet United States of America

socialemailextractor.com Did not do anything! Started prgram needed help Nothing Ontario, Canada, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fiticous Claim! I am the original programmer for this software.

Started program or at least tried to! Ask for help Nothing went back in and ask for
refund in which they state they provide Nothing!

They have no support system they come in ask for $49.95 a month and do nothing.

I ask for my money back and still to this day nothing! I just want everyone to be aware of these scam artist from Canada! They don't have to worry about USA so they will keep taking money.

SO PLEASE STAY AWAY!! Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/httpsocialemailextractorcom/internet/socialemailextractorcom-Did-not-do-anything-Started-prgram-needed-help-Nothing-Ontario-725449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on http://socialemailextractor.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fiticous Claim! I am the original programmer for this software.

AUTHOR: soma56 - ()

Well, I've never had a client named Tony Hechinger Falasca let alone many from Memphis Tennessee USA. But you've obviously filed this for a reason. I'm not sure who you are or what you think happened but I'm pretty confident that my reputation everywhere else on the web will speak a lot about the type of programmer that I am. I have no interest in running off with your $50. Please contact me through the original website and I would be happy to take care of you - if I didn't happen to in the past.

If I don't you have all the right to post a response here explaining to everyone else what happened.

To be honest, some have suggested that this is a fictitious claim made by an organization called Spamhaus to hurt people's credibility and given how some people have said they have discriminated against I'm finding it quite possible.