Complaint Review: http://www.carcameradirect.com/

• Submitted: Fri, February 07, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Mark D — Abbotsford British Columbia
8345 NW 66th St., Suite 3030, Miami Florida , Select State/Province USA

carcameradirect.com/ Car Camera Direct A.K.A. Evolution World Wide They exploit the return-shipping costs (and PayPal goes by this also) Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Same thing happened me

*Author of original report: Great to hear.

*General Comment: will join the fight

I paid for a HD quality camera and the one sent was really really low quality.

They are not based in USA, they are really based in China (so that's issue # 1)

I've had the same issues as many other people with trying to get a refund:

• They (and PayPal) say "Return the item for a full refund"
  • But, the cost of return shipping costs more than the cost of the camera
  • If you actually do decide to return will they honor the refund?

Take my advice: Buy nothing from these people. [continued below]....

..... You have no useful rights here.

I've heard them defend themselves on websites like this one by trying to discredit the complaining customer (i.e. "Nobody by your name has ever ordered from us")  but don't risk your money. A seller who is genuine will offer full refund (no strings attached) because of their own error.

Dont believe me? Don't just take my word for it: Google "evolution worldwide limited" and read the endless compaints.

Stay well away from these sellers and their sister websites:

Car Camera Direct carcameradirect.com/

Hidden Camera Glasses hiddencameraglasses.com/contact.php

FYI: I've decided to devote quite a bid of time online to warn innocent consumers about this 'company' (I use the term loosely)

If you'd like to join my crusade, comment here. I will soon have a website created, completely dedicated to gathering support and organising a group to go after these guys. I will even try get supporters/contacts in Hong Kong to tackle them from there...comment below to express your interest and I will update with details if there is enough interest ;-)

Beware Evolution Worldwide, you are in my sights, and every potential customer who sees my complaints will not buy from you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/httpwwwcarcameradirectcom/Select-StateProvince/carcameradirectcom-Car-Camera-Direct-AKA-Evolution-World-Wide-They-exploit-the-return-1121807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on http://www.carcameradirect.com/

Same thing happened me

AUTHOR: Mark D - ()

I got the same treatment. They lie about being based in USA and the cost to return the goods is so high it's not worth the risk being scammed out of more money.

i will regularly post my bad feedback on fb and the web so I cause people not to buy from them.

Great to hear.

AUTHOR: Mark D - ()

When a few more comment we can join together and go after these scammers.

#3 General Comment

will join the fight

AUTHOR: Htar - ()

i'm also a victim and want to prevent other innocent people being more victims. i never received my refund ( 4 months already ) even though i spent additional $20 for return postage to Hong Kong. i dont understand how they could still operate this business with so money complaits dating early 2010. that means no action has been taken for their crime. i filed complaints to BBB but i dont think BBB can do anything as i see they closed many complaints because they didnt get response from that company. however, BBB rated them "F".