Complaint Review: http://www.cashflowbot.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — United States of America

http://www.cashflowbot.com DOLLAR MONSTER SCAMMING PEOPLE TO INVEST ONLINE Internet

*Author of original report: No contact information on this people. How can this be real?

*Consumer Comment: I have made money

*Author of original report: No profit at all! All SCAM!

*Consumer Comment: You must have not seen their FEES section

SCAMMING PEOPLE TO INVEST ONLINE

Somebody recruited me to join-in this website and it sounded very promising.

You put in money and it gets doubled up.

I have put in a total of $40, that is broken to 2 $20s. But guess what happen?  On Feb 19, 2012  I made my 1st investment of  $20 but posted as $13.76.  Everybody made a cut on my 1st $20.

On Feb 24 The 2nd investment of $20 was posted $14.91.

When I googled them, turned out to have good feedback.  That was why I invested.  The public should be warned about them.

There is a promise PAY OFF DAY for each investment or position as they call it.

The problem is they move it farther each day.  Another problem is they do not respond to your emails and the support page is off.

No way to contact these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/httpwwwcashflowbotcom/internet/httpwwwcashflowbotcom-DOLLAR-MONSTER-SCAMMING-PEOPLE-TO-INVEST-ONLINE-Internet-862499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on http://www.cashflowbot.com

No contact information on this people. How can this be real?

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Again, I cannot believe that you are promoting this site.
If I have a login issue, who would solve my problem when you cannot even contact them!
The page where it is supposed to be used to contact them do not work and the email will just return an automated response.

There is no way you can reach out to this people when you have a need.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE !

I have made money

AUTHOR: HELLO - (United States of America)

How do you not see a profit even when you get more than what you put in??? How can you even see whether or not you have money waiting for you in STP if you cannot log into STP?? Your money goes straight into STP once your money cycles, so have you looked into that account yet?? You might have already got your money back plus more..

Your argument seems scrambled and you aren't even mentioning STP when that is where your money goes once you cycle.. You do not need your DM login for this.. Only your STP login information..

Seeing as I only started with $6, and have been making hundreds since, I see a huge profit! I was able to give my little girl a huge birthday party from the cash I made!

I know of others also who are making money as we speak.. But as with all investments, there is a risk.. If you pull out to fast you may lose out.. Look at the stock market.. There's no difference

You will not get a refund.. Because this system is people helping people, your money was used to help the next person cycle off the list.. If you hadn't logged into DM or have caused issues they will lock your account.. Especially so since it was February 2012 of your last investment..

Sorry you have had bad experiences, but it is working for others.. I was also skeptical and was scared to invest.. But my referrer used her own money for my first cycle so I can see for myself without losing out.. Maybe this website is not for you.. Good luck

No profit at all! All SCAM!

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Nope. I do not see any profit at all! Unbelievable you saying this!
I  cannot even login to my account now.
These people just took my $40 as an investment but no way to take it out back.
I want my money back. That's all!

You must have not seen their FEES section

AUTHOR: HELLO - (United States of America)

As with all investments, you invested $20. Correct? In your argument you failed to mention if you had made a profit out of your $20. Did you? Well no one knows whether you did or not since you left that part out. But I will let you in on a few things.

When you first joined Dollar Monster (DM), you were told to sign up with a payment processor, Solid Trust Pay (STP). When you read the fine print and really do your research, STP charges fees or a percentage of any transactions. So, once those fees are taken out, that $20 turns into.. Lets say $17. You then deposit $17 into DM. Well, unfortunately, they have fees as well. Yea, I know, that sucks big time! But when you wait a few days, you end up with more than $20. More than you started with.

So on to the next rant. This website includes a section on FEES. You would have known the details of this then if you read all of the sections of the website. I know I did! This was definitely not something hidden.

Next, this website DOES NOT have a promise pay off day. As I started around the date you mentioned (February, 2012), I would know this. At the top of your Transactions History it mentions an estimated pay off date. What's the reason? Well, according to the Updates section,  "The daily interest rate is always calculated by the amount of money coming in and going out of DollarMonster" (www.cashflowbot.com, 2012, para. 2). In other words, how fast you get paid depends on the amount of money coming in. This website has changed a bit since February. But people are still getting paid. There are a lot of people investing, and I mean a lot! This does tend to slow how fast you get paid due to having to pay people FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, but you will still have your slow days and your speedy days. It just depends on the amount of investments. I am expecting an investment in three days, give or take.

I started with $6 in February.By May, I made a little over $400. Now, I am expecting over $800 within the next 2 months. And each time I invest, it grows.

Support can take a while as it is not a huge company with several dozen employees. Be patient and keep up with the emails, because they do get a lot of them and cannot respond to each and every email.

Reference

Update. (2012). Retrieved from www.cashflowbot.com.