Presidents

Complaint Review: http://www.watchandwinit.com/

• Submitted: Sun, November 21, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010

• Reported By: AZFoodie — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America

watchandwinit.com/ TheDishReview.com Does NOT Send "Won" Restaurant Certificates as Advertised Even After Several Requests - Phoenix, Internet

*Author of original report: Watch and Win It is Also The Dish Review: Neither Will Send Won Certificates

WatchandWinit.com is a monthly website service where you watch 30 second videos of different restaurant dishes.  Each month, you can win a gift certificate to one of the viewed restaurants. I have participated in this programs for a couple months and though certificates were never sent in a timely fashion, they did finally arrive.

However, for the past two months, neither myself or several other participants have received their certificates.  I contacted the owner by email on several occasions, politely reminding, then requesting, that these certificates be sent.  On these correspondences, I copied a few other participants who also have not received their certificates:  no response to any of us.  I have documentation of all of these emails.

Not only have several of us not received the certificates promised for time spent on the site, I've noticed that the site owner himself is a regular "winner" of these certificates, so not only is he charging restaurants to participate by advertising their videos on his site, and not sending the won certificates to viewer participants, he appears to always "win" a certificate himself. Pretty unethical.

All of my correspondence simply requested a reply, an acknowledgment that the won certificates were on the way. Instead, no reply at all.  I've been told several past participants stopped using this site for the very same reason:  no certificates were ever sent, or only after several requests.

I want to caution those considering using this site that they may never receive their certificates.  To me, this not only puts the website in a bad light, but those who advertise on it. TheDishReview.com is the same site and appears to operate the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2010 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/httpwwwwatchandwinitcom/internet/watchandwinitcom-TheDishReviewcom-Does-NOT-Send-Won-Restaurant-Certificates-as-Advert-664486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on http://www.watchandwinit.com/

Watch and Win It is Also The Dish Review: Neither Will Send Won Certificates

AUTHOR: AZFoodie - (United States of America)

I wanted to make sure consumers know Watch and Win It is Also The Dish Review.  It's the same site on two different domains. Neither will send won certificates in a time manner if at all.  Consumers should know about this risk when they sign up.  I still have received nothing but will post an update when/if I do though after numerous requests, I'm getting no response and have received nothing after all my efforts.