Complaint Review: HUD making home affordable

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — cumming Georgia United States of America
HUD making home affordable
27762 Antonio Parkway, suite L1-444 Ladera Ranch, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-385-0478
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

HUD making home affordable Kevin Fox Scam Fake Mortgage Modification through government program Ladera Ranch, California

*Consumer Comment: Kevin Fox

I was looking on line at what I thought was a government website for HUD making homes affordable when somehow I was directed to a phone number which I called and answered as HUD making Homes Affordable speaking with Kevin Fox Lead Litigating attorney for HUD Making Homes Affordable.

I dealt with this man for 6 months , filling out and faxing forms which contained HUD Making Homes Affordable Logo on the forms. This man requested bank statements IRS tax forms and all sort of personal information. Also informed me to stop paying on my mortgage, after six months requested $1400 half of $2800 needed for appraisals and closing cost, of which I stupidly paid. I contacted my bank , which informed me that they told Kevin Fox that they didn't offer any of the government modifications out there  because they are a private Credit Union and that they were going through with the foreclosure. So not only did I lose $1400 but now i am getting my home foreclosed on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HUD-making-home-affordable/Ladera-Ranch-California-/HUD-making-home-affordable-Kevin-Fox-Scam-Fake-Mortgage-Modification-through-government-924205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HUD making home affordable

Kevin Fox

AUTHOR: CowGirlCA - (USA)

I too have been scamed by this man, that calls himself an attorney, he took $2947.29 from us too, and guess what he is still doing it, and still calling himself an attorney, still using the government logos of the HUD Make Home Affordable. and no one is doing anything about it... is this some AMERICA OR WHAT!!!! I have called our State Attorney office who called Kevin and asked if he was an attorney and he of course said NO!! Him and Jason Biggs are two big CONSS, that is for sure.. What can we do? we would like to get our money back, I've asked him and he has never answered back.