Complaint Review: Hudiburg Chevrolet

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Daniel Witmer — okc Oklahoma
Hudiburg Chevrolet
I240 S Shields OKC, Oklahoma USA

Hudiburg Chevrolet Hudiburg Auto group Gave me a price of a car then changed it 20 minutes later OKC Oklahoma

I found a used car on the lot, the salesman told me the car was less than 2,000 dollars.  I left the lot to go ask the individual if she can drive a standard.  I returned to the lot 10 minutes later and the same salesman told me the price of the car was 2500.00.  This is AFTER the salesman wrecked the car in the parking lot.  Thats right, he hit another car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudiburg-Chevrolet/OKC-Oklahoma-73149/Hudiburg-Chevrolet-Hudiburg-Auto-group-Gave-me-a-price-of-a-car-then-changed-it-20-minute-1132721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudiburg Chevrolet