Complaint Review: Hudson Hyundai

• Reported By: ninedogs — Middletown New York
Hudson Hyundai
977 Communipaw Ave. Jersey City, New Jersey USA

Hudson Hyundai quoted me one price; charged me 50% more Jersey City New Jersey

I blew out two tires from a deep pothole on the NJT. I was towed there, in the morning with no sleep. They knew they had me. They charged me $322 for some no name tires but I was told that and I had no choice. Since I had no spare and didnt want to go through this again I asked them for a price on a spare tire kit. After some negotiaton we settled on a price of $175 for spare tire, jack and stud wrench. Several hours later I got my car back with a bill charging me $274 for the spare tire kit and they decided on their own to fix two recalls on the car full well knowing that we had no sleep and were anxious to get home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hudson-Hyundai/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07304/Hudson-Hyundai-quoted-me-one-price-charged-me-50-more-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-1134117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hudson Hyundai