Complaint Review: huge shopping savings

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — rensselaer New York United States of America
huge shopping savings
360 west main street unit 5 evans city, Pennsylvania United States of America

huge shopping savings Pro lash fraudulently removed 119.63 with no notice,emal,letter of product sent. wrong address hidden return policy evans city, Pennsylvania

November 10th I opened an email for a trial of lash extending serum. Stated that it crosstown $1 for 14 day trial plus shipping handling.
I proceeded to check the site to see info. Stated you must call to cancel and could return the 60day product.
After a month of not receiving any product or email I checked my cc statement and saw on December 8th the company charged $119.63. I called the number to find out what was going on but it was just a recording and a push to cancel option. I did it but realized, there was no way for them to know who I was.
I have written them numerous emails with no answer.
Oh, my product was sent to wrong address & my elderly neighbor had it sitting in his mailbox for a month!
I have this box that's never been open and I feel this company scammed me. I had no knowledge of this hidden return policy nor did I get any confirmation email saying the trial was shipped. I am trying to file with my cc company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/huge-shopping-savings/evans-city-Pennsylvania-16033/huge-shopping-savings-Pro-lash-fraudulently-removed-11963-with-no-noticeemalletter-of-p-979745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on huge shopping savings