Complaint Review: HugeDomains.com

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Silvestre — New York New York
HugeDomains.com
www.turncommerce.com Denver, Colorado USA

HugeDomains.com Qwest CorporationTurn Commerce, Inc I am the owner of Symmetrical Construction Corp..Denver Colorado

I am the owner of Symmetrical Construction Corp.. Around 5 years ago I selected and bought to my company the domain symmetricalconstruction.com. Few months ago the person resposable of the website maintenance forgot renovate my domain... Now HugeDomains.com has bought the domain to resale it at $1,795.00, breacking The US Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act... What can I do now to recover my company domain according to the law?

Silvestre

New York, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HugeDomainscom/Denver-Colorado-80205/HugeDomainscom-Qwest-CorporationTurn-Commerce-Inc-I-am-the-owner-of-Symmetrical-Constru-1101830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HugeDomains.com