continuity

Complaint Review: Hugh Ridell Of The And Jamie Malone Of MC Talent - Auditions For Kids in CT

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Waterbury Connecticut
Hugh Ridell Of The And Jamie Malone Of MC Talent - Auditions For Kids in CT
4821 Lankershim Blvd F, North Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Hugh Ridell Of The And Jamie Malone Of MC Talent - Auditions For Kids In CT Bogus auditions not connected to Nickolodeon North Hollywood (Jamie Malone) California

While watching Nick one night my daughter saw an ad for auditions being held in CT for aspiring child actors. She begged me to call, and always skeptical about these types of potential scams, made the call. I was set up for an interview with Hugh Ridell, who, as others on this site, I cannot find information for on the web.

Also I was told that Jamie Malone of MC Talent would be there at the auditions as well. Jamie Malone seems to be the one with the credible background. However, after finding the other posts on this site, I believe this is a scam and I am not wasting my time or gas to go to these 'auditions'. Like the other parents who posted on this site, I consider myself an educated consumer and will not sit through a sales pitch in which some bait and switch sleeze ball tries to give me a guilt trip about not supporting my child. PUHLEASSSSSE!!

I am so disappointed that Nickolodeon would allow this ad, which more than insinuates it's affiliation with Nick. I am going to email Nick and am going to try to discourage my daughter from watching it. Does the Disney channel allow such BS to run for ad dollars??? I hope not :-(

Fiona555
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hugh-Ridell-Of-The-And-Jamie-Malone-Of-MC-Talent-Auditions-For-Kids-in-CT/North-Hollywood-California-91601-4572/Hugh-Ridell-Of-The-And-Jamie-Malone-Of-MC-Talent-Auditions-For-Kids-In-CT-Bogus-audition-413407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hugh Ridell Of The And Jamie Malone Of MC Talent - Auditions For Kids in CT