searching

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Ventura California
Hughes Net Internet Service
ventura, California USA

Hughes Net Internet Service Misinformation when getting service ventura California

I recently signed on with Hughes Net. As part of my business I need to look at very short 3-5 minute video clips. They wouldn't download so after spending money on getting my computer checked out and going back and forth with my computer guy, he recommended I call Hughes Net. I, at that point, found out that I have a limited data plan. There was no mention of this when I signed on, I am sure of that. I know what that means and I wouldn't have done it. So after you have used your data, which is very limited, then you have to "buy" more data at $10.00 a shot. To cancel this policy Hughes Net would charge me $400.00. This company has false advertising and does not give you information that you need when signing up. I would never use this company again and will pay the $400.00 to get another internet provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net-Internet-Service/ventura-California-93001/Hughes-Net-Internet-Service-Misinformation-when-getting-service-ventura-California-1100060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Internet Service