Complaint Review: Hughes Net

• Reported By: Frustrated mom — Maryville Tennessee
Hughes Net
10 WEBSITES, NO ADDRESS Maryville, Tennessee USA

Hughes Net Stole $400 from me and commited fraud! Maryville Tennessee

*Author of original report: I've done it!

*UPDATE Employee: We're Here to Help

They came and 'installed' my $400 worth of equipment. I was told I had 30 days to review and if not happy get a full refund. I contacted them 19 times for a technician. Noone ever showed up.  On the 7th day of non-service I asked for refund and for them to come and get their equipment. They stated 'you paid for the equipment it is yours, regardless of what you were told and you owe us for a full month of service, even though you didn't use it!" Well if it worked, so be it, but it didn't and I NEED that money and for them to get their junk off my property. I just don"t want anyone else ripped off by them. I am a single mother of two boys and I don't have money to just throw away :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-Net/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Hughes-Net-Stole-400-from-me-and-commited-fraud-Maryville-Tennessee-1091292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net

I've done it!

AUTHOR: Frustrated mom - ()

I appreciate someone responding, but I have made over 26 calls, written by e-mail twice and you do not respond unless it is on here it seems. I am obviously still trying to resolve this issue as I was promised I had 30 days for satisfaction and that you would buy back the equipment regardess, to NO avail.

We're Here to Help

AUTHOR: Sara for Hughes - ()

Hello frustratedmom, I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a challenging experience while troubleshooting your system with us. Based on your comments above we will have records of your interactions with us. I'd like to review the calls in question as well as the agents and installers invovled. Please visit our community and post your concerns there along with your most recent case number so that we may access your account information and help. You may access our community here http://community.myhughesnet.com. I look forward to addressing your concern. Thank you, Sara