Complaint Review: Hughes NetPo

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn W — Dierks Arkansas
Hughes NetPo
PO Box 96874 Chicago, Illinois USA

Hughes NetPo They lied several times to me, about when they would be out to fix my internet service. Called 4 to 5 timrs about the problems i was having with my severice was told they would be out the next day to fix it. But when I called back the next day to leave an alternate phone number I was told I would have to call and set a appointment up with the installers, which by the way was never told to me in the conversatios i had with either Hughesnet techs I talked with the day before. The second time I called on the 7-27-13 I was totally withoutt internet and the tech personally told me they were scheduled to come out the next day and upgrade my system. But when I made my call on the 7-28-13 I was told to schedule a appoinment. 5 phone calls to these people and they can't get it right. Chicago Illinois

I made 3 calls to Hughes net about the service I was receiving. 2 techs that I spoke with told me someone would be out the next day to fix it plus I was getting a upgrade. No one said anything about setting up a appointment for them to come out fix my severice or install the upgrade. called the next day talk to 1 tech who actually gave me numbers to call to set the appointment up and then caked back to talk with another tech to let them know that that was not what they told me the day before and then spoke with the superviser about the situation. Was told there was nothing he could do. Cannot be withou service for a week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughes-NetPo/Chicago-Illinois-60693-6874/Hughes-NetPo-They-lied-several-times-to-me-about-when-they-would-be-out-to-fix-my-intern-1070883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes NetPo