Complaint Review: hughes satellite service

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: sunnie — galena Missouri United States of America
hughes satellite service

hughes satellite service How can I join the class action law suit against Hughes Net? After 1 year of service my internet has slowed to the speed of dial up, but I pay hughes.net almost $80 month. The tech at my home today t Internet

After 1 year of service my internet has slowed to the speed of dial up, but Hughes wants $200 to get the new speed of gen x.  We need to find out who to contact to make this company provide what we were promised and what we pay for monthly.  The class action lawsuit against hughes ended in a slap on their wrist.  I am going to contact my state representatives in Missouri where I live. I may also try contacting the FCC and states attorney.   I suggest everyone else do the same.  Every one needs to call Hughes daily until we get service better that dial up.  Ask for an upper management person.  I worked in a call center for another internet company and I learned " the squeaky wheel gets the grease."  The tech at my house today agreed hughes service stinks.  He said as soon as gen -x was released, the service issue calls went thru the roof.  I guess if hughes makes our service bad enough, they figure we will pay the $200 equipment fee and additional monthly fee for service. I'm stuck with hughes or I'd take my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughes-satellite-service/internet/hughes-satellite-service-How-can-I-join-the-class-action-law-suit-against-Hughes-Net-Af-976659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughes satellite service