visual

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Bobbi Anderson — Hamilton Ohio
hughesnet gen4

hughesnet gen4 rip off not worth the lies Internet

Hughesnet gen4 are not telling the truth about anything. When they get on the phone they sale you a bunch of lies. My internet didn't work for almost a month called customer care to talk with a Technician and they said that I used up my allowed internet usage. Im paying $70 a month an Im limited to the internet. Then I keep asking how much was an upgrade they couldn't tell me. So my bill didn't get paid an I call them an ask what's the problem they said your bill is now $110. I never received a bill ever and when I wanted to take my card off file they're going to charge $5 extra. Who does business like that. I will never send anyone to them ever. They just lost my business after today. They are horrible business people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughesnet-gen4/internet/hughesnet-gen4-rip-off-not-worth-the-lies-Internet-1043552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughesnet gen4