Complaint Review: HughesNet Satellite Services

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: JustMe — Mead Oklahoma
HughesNet Satellite Services
43 Crowder Rd Mead, Oklahoma USA

HughesNet Satellite Services I Am so happy that I did my research!!! Mead Oklahoma

I am so happy that I did my research and thankful for all your reports on this site.  I called Hughesnet and got the same song and dance that many of you had gotten.  Lucky for me I had worked for the phone company and know the tricks of the trade.  The man on the other end was rerentless when all I asked for was a quote he was ready to sign me up and was not taking no for an answer.  He was  rude to my Father when my Father wanted to know more about the service since it is going in at his new home.  He wanted all his credit information before he would give him the information that was being asked.  I urge everyone to help their parents that are aging.  These people will put them in a contract and have their money out of the bank account before they know what hit them.  I am just so blessed that I was here to help my parents.  My sister had the service because that is all that she can get where they live and said it is so bad they just decided to go without or go to town to the library.  I don't wish any of these horror stories on anyone.

Feeling Blessed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HughesNet-Satellite-Services/Mead-Oklahoma-73449/HughesNet-Satellite-Services-I-Am-so-happy-that-I-did-my-research-Mead-Oklahoma-1111835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet Satellite Services