Complaint Review: Hughesnet

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Benamight — Toccoa Georgia
Hughesnet
16060 Industrial Dr Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hughesnet James LY I returned my hughesnet radio, modem and cords in one package... Now they are saying I only sent them the modem and I owe them over 200 dollars, they are not stealing 200 dollars from my pocket... Good luck with your scams to make a quick buck.... They need to be shut down! I currently hired a investigator to look into "the missing items".They are a Bunch of crooks that steal money to feed their employees.... Gaithersburg Maryland

I returned my Hughes net radio, modem and cables in one package... A week after the tracking number shows they have received the package I figured I would call them to put myself at ease that they have processed my return and I am free to go... I called twice... The first time I called they said they received my modem but I will have to pay over 200 dollars for the radio that thy do not have... Really??? I sent the radio, modem and cords neatly packed together in one box... If they said they got one thing and not the other I know they are running some sort of scam.... I realize after doing some research that I am not the only one that they have ran this on.... I am not going to let them win! I am going to hurrase this company until they let me walk away as a free man with no strings attached..... This company is a bunch of thieves that steal money to feed all their employees.... They need to be shut down and sued for all their prophets for scamming people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hughesnet/-Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/Hughesnet-James-LY-I-returned-my-hughesnet-radio-modem-and-cords-in-one-package-Now-1089317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughesnet