Complaint Review: hughesnet

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: crystal — vancouver Washington
hughesnet
po box 96874 chicago, Illinois USA

hughesnet disconnect my services after 30 minutes and keeped charging my debit card and the sent me a bill for 216.80 chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: corporate fixed

I sign  up then after installed I canceled service I  only had the hook up not even a hour customer services told me they would send me a box to returned the equiment i waited and a month later did not recieve the box instead the charge my bank account over a hundered dollars i call them again to see what the problem was and got a rude customer services rep who told me i have to return the equiment and i ask her where is the box to return the box and why did the charge me for service. i ask her for c orperate number and she said they did not have a corperate number and i have to pay i let it go since i got  evected form my apartment and was homeless had to fine a place for me and my family. now 4 months later i got a bill for 216.80 for i do not know why they can have there equiment but i need an address to send it to or who do i mail it to they want money or there turning it collections very unhappy not a good company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughesnet/chicago-Illinois-60693/hughesnet-disconnect-my-services-after-30-minutes-and-keeped-charging-my-debit-card-and-t-1105765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughesnet

corporate fixed

AUTHOR: crystal - ()

i just today got incontact with a rep thaf was able to help me an he was very nice an understood what was going on and he made everthing all right he took care of the bill and cleared my name thank you hughesnet