Complaint Review: hughesnet

hughesnet
Internet USA

hughesnet BIGGEST SCAMMERS EVER!!! Internet

Congratulations!

You guys are the WORST SERVICE I've ever had. I don't even know where to begin with you guys, seriously. I guess we can start with your first mistake, oh yeah week 1.  Your so called professionals came into my apt. complex and installed my dish and within 2 days I lost service completely..... I think I called like 2 or 3 times w/30 minutes of 'Troubleshooting' with one of your Techies to only confirm what I already knew, your service sucks..... This is after I wasn't told of a 2 yr. contract initially (devious losers).  I think it was a wk or 2 later you guys showed up to and it worked for like a month, month and a half tops.....

Followed by the internet going down again for about another month, followed up with multiple calls and horrible and more idiotic 30 min phone calls including 'Troubleshooting' with a Tech.Then a miracle took place and I was able to get an appt. and internet again with one of your techies (probably the only one worth anything).

Then I moved in February in the same building on the same floor and lost connection again. At this point I was burnt out on wasting my time with you guys after I called your techies a couple of times and they never called me back on the window they set (surprise, surprise).  So I think I went w/out internet for about another 1 1/2 to 2 months because I was just better off using a neighbors wi-fi.

So you guys gave me a free month of service. Big woop. 3 months down, headache after headache. Who seriously has that kind of time to spend with your amateur techies on the phone??? All you guys gave me was a refund on the monthly fee you were ripping me off on to begin with.

So after about 6 months with about 2-3 months of actual service, I decided to pull the plug on your MICKEY MOUSE CORPORATION and now you're  trying to tell me I owe you $300 to cancel a contract that I was LIED INTO??? (I was told the contract was 12 months, and my bill would be $60 every month, you guys tried charging me $90 the first month with some Bull s**t upgrade! NICE.

Almost Forgot..... Upon cancelling my contract with you guys you informed me that I needed to take an antenna off the dish that your guy installed along with the rest of the equipment after I specifically told you I'd moved out and to contact the landlord to get access to the roof. Your guy put in on, he takes it off. End of story.

Well, I can tell you one thing. You will never see a penny from me regarding that $300 cancellation fee. I can't believe you're even allowed to operate in this country.... You're standards wouldn't hold up even in Congo.  And if you send me to collections I hope you guys have a lot of damage control..... I'm going to constantly slam you guys online for the crooks you are and nobody else gets taken like I have. Oh and by the way, it will never stop.

All the worst,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-BIGGEST-SCAMMERS-EVER-Internet-1143659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughesnet