Complaint Review: hughesnet

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: therighttoknow2 — bloomington Illinois
hughesnet

hughesnet Never told me about limits even after i told them it was for a buisness Major Scam cost me $500 just for equipment and install Internet

This company is nothing but a scam. They made me buy the equipmet plus install came to 497.00 i was ok with this untill i found out they limit usage to 10gb per month.

I own an online company and ran out of data in the first 10 days before i bought this equipment and signed up for service i asked if my usage would affect my account and was told no. This was deffinately a lie i now cannot use the net at home therefor i am loosing money by the minute when i call they say we can give you 10 more gb for an extra $20 this makes the bill 79.99 my local phone company has unlimited for 49.95 guess this is a loss for me and i am going to the phone company

Please dont get scammed like i did save your money they will rip you off

Isnt there anything we can do attorneys feel free to resopnd i dont believe this many people are getting ripped of and nobody can do anything

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-Never-told-me-about-limits-even-after-i-told-them-it-was-for-a-buisness-Major-S-1039345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughesnet