Complaint Review: hughesnet

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: lxnguyen — deer island Oregon United States of America
hughesnet

hughesnet Somehow they got my information and charged my bank for a service I never signed up for. They are lurking on the internet and I saw a pop-up screen from them that I closed immediately. However, it w Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: HughesNet

Hughesnet.com is an internet fraud company.  They somehow obtained my info and charged my account without my knowledge.  When I called to dispute the charges they wanted my to fax them more information about myself.  Please report this company so that they will be liable for the damages they caused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-Somehow-they-got-my-information-and-charged-my-bank-for-a-service-I-never-signe-881593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hughesnet

HughesNet

AUTHOR: Katie@HughesNet - (United States of America)

"Somehow they got my credit card" - Just a note to this poster- There are many ways people can  use others credit cards today without claiming the service they purchased was fraudulent. If you want to get to the bottom of it work with your bank and Hughes.  That's the way these problems are fixed.