Complaint Review: Humana One

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Eddie B, — Clayton North Carolina
Humana One
PO Box 14283 lexington, Kentucky USA

Humana One Humana Dental, Humana Insurance Co Refused to Cancel My Policy and Refused to Stop Charging My Monthly Premuim Lexington Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: What does your WRITTEN policy with Humana Dental say about the term of insurance?

*Author of original report: More Information on HumanaOne's Scam

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Eddie B. and my only source of income is from SSDI, your refusal to answer my numerous emails from the web portal and numerous attempts to call your customer service department have gone unanswered finally I reached someone today at 10/01/2013 at 4:44pm only to be told it's after 30 days and I am unable to cancel this policy and my card will continue to be charged regardless of my wishes. I firmly believe your a committing a crime called an undisclosed illegal business practice which I have filed a complaint with our Department of Insurance and with the FTC.gov. I demand my policy be retroactively canceled to 09/30/2013 and all charges after that date be returned. I have also contacted VISA to refuse payment as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humana-One/lexington-Kentucky-40512/Humana-One-Humana-Dental-Humana-Insurance-Co-Refused-to-Cancel-My-Policy-and-Refused-to-1089047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humana One

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Are you saying you had thirty days to cancel and they were solely responsible for you being unable to contact them until this time expired?  You were totally blameless in alll this...right?

"My name is Eddie B. and my only source of income is from SSDI,"

What has this to do with ANYTHING?  Weren't you aware of your income source BEFORE you signed up for the insurance?

Good luck with your complaint, but I would bet you've left some things out of your Ripoff Report.

More Information on HumanaOne's Scam

AUTHOR: Eddie B, - ()

My name is Eddie B of Clayton,NC. Humana One is tricking you in joining an association and your being duped into a one year contract. STAY AWAY FROM THIS INSURANCE OR DISCOUNT PROGRAM!!! HEALTH< DENTAL< VISION!!!