Complaint Review: Humana

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Law Office — Lauderhill Florida
1100 Employers Blvd. Green Bay, Wisconsin USA

Humana Account opened without my permission and unable to cancel. Fraudulently charging my credit card. Green Bay Wisconsin

I received a notice from Humana that my credit card was expiring and they would be charging me by invoice. This was the first I realized that they were charging me. I called and explained that I already had insurance through AETNA and never ordered the insurance and needed it cancelled. They had already charged me from February 2013 for 9 months. They refused to cancel it and told me that I had signed for a year contract even though I never signed anything. They told me that I would have to appeal the deicison to their grievance department. The bill is only $12.99 per month. They realize that this is too little for most people to bother with. The person who spoke to me from an India call center simply refused to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humana/Green-Bay-Wisconsin-54344/Humana-Account-opened-without-my-permission-and-unable-to-cancel-Fraudulently-charging-m-1093506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humana