• Report: #1172049

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: sjbar — Napa California
Humanage HR
1436 2nd St. Suite 158 Napa, California USA

Humanage HR Maria Cordova lacks ethics, credibility and integrity Napa California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Innacurate portrayal

Prior report of the company was alarmful and i decided to do my own research on Ms. Cordova before making decision to use her HR service.  According to one of Ms. Cordova's public records, she failed to disclose on an previous employment application her prior criminal history, which resulted to a statutory disqualification.  Here is a link to the NYSE Hearing Panel decision http://www1.nyse.com/pdfs/05-116.pdf.  Save your time and money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Humanage-HR/Napa-California-94559/Humanage-HR-Maria-Cordova-lacks-ethics-credibility-and-integrity-Napa-California-1172049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Humanage HR

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Innacurate portrayal

AUTHOR: Maria - ()

I have to say I was surprised when I was notified about this comment on Ripoff Report.  When I first received the notice, I couldn’t think of any personal clients who have had any negative experiences with me or my work. I normally wouldn’t respond to something that portrays such an inaccurate image of myself, but my life experiences have taught me to advocate for not only my clients who may be struggling to make positive changes within their company, but also for myself when needed.

When I was younger I made some choices of which I am not proud.  I take full responsibility for my actions, and I am not ashamed to address them directly.  Like so many other individuals, our strength and character derives from not just our best moments, but also the obstacles we’ve overcome.

These occurrences happened over a decade ago and when I was in a stage in my life that was personally challenging, and as a result made some poor decisions.  Since this time, I have gone back to school to earn both my Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and my MBA from Pepperdine University.  I accomplished these goals while working full-time to rebuild my life, my reputation and my career.

I am pleased to announce that due to my hard work, diligence and integrity, my career has been very fulfilling thus far.  I have helped companies and people grow to become better at what they do and become more successful. Personally, I am now happily married and enjoying my time in Northern California.  I started my company late last year and have been blessed to acquire some great clients, all of which I believe will be happy to recommend me and tell you and how much they enjoy working with me.

It is unfortunate that someone would be unwilling to address me personally, and would feel the need to try to tarnish my reputation by hiding behind the anonymity of a website.  If at any time this person wants to discuss this brief episode in my life with me, I will be happy to do so.

Until then, the poor choices I made in my youth are public record.  All that I have done, both good and not so good, have made me who I am.   For those that know me, they know that I am intelligent, hardworking, and a person of integrity.  For those that want to know me, I will be happy to meet you and honestly answer any questions you might have.

I look forward to my continued journey in helping as many people as I can both in my personal life and professionally as the founder of HumanageHR.