screen

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: Customer — Altamonte Springs Florida
Hungry Howies
491 N S.R. 434 Altamonte springs, Florida USA

Hungry Howies Rude Service, Painted Obscenities on My Car, Police Report Filed Altamonte springs Florida

I submitted an order online.  They delivered with the wrong flavor on my crust.  Thinking it was a small issue, I called and informed them of the mistake explaining I wouldn't normally call in but I was pregnant (laughing it off).  The person on the phone spoke with me in a condescending way and told me to hold the pizza for the driver, said I'd have to wait another 45 minutes, then hung up on me.  So I called back and told them I would come in instead.  I drove up there and was pretty upset about the way the issue was handled.  The manager tried to snatch the "mistake" pizza from my hand then I refused he went ahead and made me a correct pizza.  When I thought the issue was over, I took the new/right pizza home.  I felt something was wrong when I noticed the employees watching me as I walked to my car and backed out of the parking lot.  My husband noticed painted words on the back of my car.  I don't think I can post the words, but rhymes with "runt" meant derogatory towards women.  So we drove back and filed a police report.  The manager came out of the store yelling and asking if we were trying to start trouble.  He, of course, told the police none of his employees painted on my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hungry-Howies/Altamonte-springs-Florida-32714/Hungry-Howies-Rude-Service-Painted-Obscenities-on-My-Car-Police-Report-Filed-Altamonte-1171899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hungry Howies