Complaint Review: hunter funding group, hk & associates, john hunter

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Steve t — Mukwonago Wisconsin USA
hunter funding group, hk & associates, john hunter
406 Main St Elk River, Minnesota United States of America

hunter funding group, hk & associates, john hunter took my money and ran Elk River , Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Where Do I join?

*Consumer Suggestion: you need to find the hunter funding fraud group

*Consumer Comment: what you cannot find the group on this?

*Consumer Comment: Contact

*Consumer Comment: edit

*Consumer Comment: Contact

*General Comment: I was taken to

Welcome to the club. I am resigned to pressing the charges "felony theft by swindle" as mentioned in an earlier dated report. This site's editor needs to be contacted, enough reports have been filed to put this crook in the Top Ripoff Report Links.
 I am also going to contact the IRS with permission from my police department. Seems to me the IRS might be interested in who got the money and what taxes were paid. Looks as though hunter is a miniature Madoff as in "made off with my money".
 This is a shame, I was looking forward to making this thing work. This has caused a great deal of stress in my life and I am also considering filing a personal injury lawsuit against all involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hunter-funding-group-hk-associates-john-hunter/Elk-River-Minnesota-/hunter-funding-group-hk-associates-john-hunter-took-my-money-and-ran-Elk-River-Minn-592930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hunter funding group, hk & associates, john hunter

Where Do I join?

AUTHOR: Saint16 - (U.S.A.)

I have also been taken by this group of liars and scammers.... I have had constant contact with Andy Parizek and every time I talk to him his story changes. I have been looking on craigslist for the last couple of weeks and still cant seem to find a group. I have a huge amount of emails and communication between this group and myself and would like to take time to court as well for all of the hardships that they have put me through along with getting my initial investment back. Please let me know how to get involved!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

you need to find the hunter funding fraud group

AUTHOR: MNConcerned - (United States of America)

there is a group in MN that is having an attorney review this case.  I am expecting to have an attorney take it on.  Also looking to gather evidence to put people in legal action.  the best way to contact the group is Minneapolis Craigs list search for Andy, Pete Keiner, Greg Holst. Hunter funding.  If you are not finding it keep trying.  it is frequently reposted to ensure it is not removed.

what you cannot find the group on this?

AUTHOR: MNConcerned - (United States of America)

on craigslist, under hunterfunding, this and all their names came up all
the time.  if you cannot find it you are not under minneapolis or
community or hunterfunding; pete keiner; greg holst or all the other key
words noted in all the complaining.  not trying too hard.

Contact

AUTHOR: JJ - (USA)

Seems as though people are trying to get this add removed from Craigs
list.  Not surprising I suppose.   I had to change the add.  Its under
Minneapolis/St Paul Community and General.  Title is Hunter Funding
Scam.  Seems to be case sensitive in its search.  Search title only as
well.

AUTHOR: JJ - (USA)

Seems as though people are trying to get this add removed from Craigs list.  Not surprising I suppose.   I had to change the add.  Its under Minneapolis/St Paul Community and General.  Title is Hunter Funding Scam.  Seems to be case sensitive in its search.  Search title only as well.

Contact

AUTHOR: JJ - (USA)

I have also been effected by this.  If anyone reads this and is looking
to connect with others please go to craiglist and make sure you are in
minneapolis/st paul.  Click Community and do a search for hunterfunding
scam.  reply to that post and I will get back to you as soon as
possible.  Thank you.

#7 General Comment

I was taken to

AUTHOR: JJ - (USA)

I have also been ripped off by this guy.  I still however get e-mails from him.  He states that they are still working to have the issue resolved soon.  haha, funny.  I wish there was a way to locate all the people in the twin cites area that have been ripped off by this guy and work together bring this to some kind of conclusion.  Since this site does not respond to e-mail to the editor I am unsure whats left to do.