Complaint Review: Hunter Oil

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Upset — Mahopac New York
Hunter Oil
PO Box 1300 Carmel, New York USA

Hunter Oil Overcharged for heating oil, Filled my tank in Sept $600, came in Jan $450, came in March $1027 Carmel New York

I had my tank filled in September which cost me about $600. The driver came in January and topped off my tank. Stating I only used 1/3 of my tank so far this winter. Then I get a bill in March for $1027.34. I called to find out what is going on the lady said TOO Bad it's been a cold winter. I explained that they were there in January and my heat is set at 60 all the time. I use space heaters. I doesn't make sence. She said she doen't want to hear this and she will complain to my landlord. I told it wrong to not explain why I barely used any oil from September to January but from January to March I used a whole tank. She hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunter-Oil/Carmel-New-York-10512/Hunter-Oil-Overcharged-for-heating-oil-Filled-my-tank-in-Sept-600-came-in-Jan-450-ca-1129790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter Oil