adults

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: thatguy38301 — Jackson Tennessee
Hunter's Bluff Apartments
201 west montgomery xrds savannah, Georgia USA

Hunter's Bluff Apartments Charged me for renovating apartment after moving out savannah Georgia

I have had the same mark on my credit report for over 4 years now from these people.

I moved out of an apartment I was renting from them, due to loss of income. They were already renovating all of the apartments in the complex when I moved out.

They tried to stick me with the cost of a new frig, saying the one in the apartment could not be cleaned (which was a lie). They also tried to stick me with costs of renovating the place even though they had already had plans to do so with me as a tenant. This is b.s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunters-Bluff-Apartments/savannah-Georgia-31406/Hunters-Bluff-Apartments-Charged-me-for-renovating-apartment-after-moving-out-savannah-1061595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hunter's Bluff Apartments