- Report: #1063617
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hunters Woods Apartment
Hunters Woods Apartment4924 S. Murray Blvd. Murray, UT 84123 Murray, Utah USA
Hunters Woods Apartment Bad Customer Service, Indifferent Attitude, and Inhumane Rules Murray Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I never feel that struggling to live in an apartment, but here is it. My bad experience of living in Hunters woods does not due to a single case, but a collection of complains. The latest issue is they do not allow me to move out even it is the end of my lease, which really makes me angry.
Here is the case. To be honest, they told me that there is a rule saying that you have to notice the leasing offices 60 days before moving. However, I was not clear about that since I was neither clearly noticed by them nor got the copy of lease that listing such rule. Below is the situation in detail:
1) I am not the first one who signed the lease to Huntrs Woods. When my previous roommate brought me to add my name on the lease, the staff there did not mention too much detail of the contract and asked me just to sign it. Later, I asked them to give me a copy of the contract, they promised me but never contacted me. Until now, I do not have any copy of the lease that I signed. And I did not know any detail rules on the contract.
2) Although the staff in the leasing office told me that they gave me a notice about the “60-day notice” in front of my door. To be honest, I did not see it. Maybe someone took that when I was not at home. I mean, this is not their responsibility, but I really did not see the notice. Why they did not call me to confirm I receive the notice? Do they prove that I know anything about the rule?
This is the latest case making me really frustrated and angry. What's more, this is not the only bad experience in Hunters Woods.
1) My previous roommate was forced to go back to his country in February this year, which caused me to pay the entire rent without finding a new roommate. I asked the leasing office to help me find one, but no one did it. I had to pay the fee of entire month for two months. As a PhD student, my monthly salary is just around 1000 dollars. Paying 900 dollars for a two-bedroom apartment is really a big deal to me! Moreover, the office manager at that time really had a bad attitude toward me. When I called her to ask the result of background check of my current roommate, she said she is very busy and do not want to look at it for me! I called her because one week has passed since my current roommate applied for a background check. As the leasing office promised us, they can give us the result of a background check within 24 hours. The worse thing is that after I insisted on knowing the result, she read a wrong person’s information to me and said she would not allow my current roommate to move in without a deposit of 400 dollars. Until the last minute, she realized she made mistake of reading wrong information.
2) My stuff was stolen during the period I found a new roommate. I know it’s not the responsibility of the leasing office. However, when the police called the office to ask the information about the one I accused of stealing my stuff who left SSN in the leasing office, the staff there did not cooperate with them. This is another case which made me angry.
I can mention a lot of other bad experiences living in Hunters Woods Apartment. Since I do have these experience, I hope I can move out here as soon as possible. I thought I can finally move out by the end of this month since it is the end of the lease, but I suddenly told that I still need to obey a “60-day notice” rule which I was not clear before. How do you think I would feel? I know that a lot of times, people have to do things according to the rule, but if you tak all my experiences into account, how do you think Hunters Woods play their role? They really offer bad service, and their attitude is indifferent and inhumane!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hunters-Woods-Apartment/Murray-Utah-84123/Hunters-Woods-Apartment-Bad-Customer-Service-Indifferent-Attitude-and-Inhumane-Rules-Mu-1063617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.