Complaint Review: HURLEY STATE BANK - GOODYEAR

• Submitted: Thu, July 25, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2004

• Reported By:Grosse Pointe Park MI
HURLEY STATE BANK - GOODYEAR
P. O. Box 7004 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-767-9809
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

HURLEY STATE BANK - GOODYEAR NASTY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS abused & mistreated Sioux Falls South Dakota

*Consumer Suggestion: Diana dont pay them a dime, Just wait it out....

I had an account with Goodyear to get my car fixed. I then lost my job and was not able to pay it off in the 90 days same as cash as I had planned to do originally. I worked as a temp while looking for another job. In the meantime, my account fell behind.

I was willing to make payments, but Goodyear sent it to collections with Hurley State Bank. I started to receive letters and phone calls from a rep at Hurley. I requested a payment plan.

Originally, they were willing to set up a payment plan and we started that. Then one month, I was not able to meet the payment for that month.

When I called and left a message for the rep, I believe Eric was his name, he never returned my call. Then after repeated attempts to request that we skip this one month, I was about to give up calling.

Then I received a phone message finally. I returned the call, was yelled at by him for not making my payment. Yet when I mentioned that he did not return my many calls for a long time, he yelled at me even more for not making my payment and called me irresponsible.

He then hung up on me. I called back and he yelled at me again and very bluntly told me to never call him again. He was going to send my account to an attorney and I would have to deal with a lawsuit to collect the money from me. He then hung up on me again.

I tried to call again, but the person who answered the phone told me that my rep was not available. I realize that this happened 3 years ago, but this is the first time that I have found something on the internet that shows that I am not the only person that Hurley State Bank has abused and mistreated. I just wanted to share this with everyone else who has had this same bad experience with them.

still am trying to pay off this account, but I can't seem to get in touch with anyone at Hurley. I want to pay off my debt in order to get my great credit rating back. I will never have anything to do with this company again at all if I can help it!!

Diana
Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2002 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HURLEY-STATE-BANK-GOODYEAR/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/HURLEY-STATE-BANK-GOODYEAR-NASTY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-REPS-abused-mistreated-Sioux-Falls-S-25319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HURLEY STATE BANK - GOODYEAR

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Diana dont pay them a dime, Just wait it out....

AUTHOR: Bradley - (U.S.A.)

Diana, if its already been three years since youve paid them anything I wouldnt pay them anything more because if you do it will just start the clock tickin g again. Most bad stuff on your credit report only stays on from 5-7 years and if you start paying now, then fall behind again it will be another 5-7 before thats erased. If this "thing" is hurting your credit or keeping you from getting credit now, just file a "dispute notation" on your report saying this was a rip off.

I need no credit for this