- Report: #196812
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hurley State Bank, Tandy, Radio Shack, Asset Acceptance
Hurley State Bank, Tandy, Radio Shack, Asset AcceptancePO Box 2036 Warren, Michigan U.S.A.
Hurley State Bank, Tandy, Radio Shack, Asset Acceptance ripoff Warren Michigan
*Author of original report: Possible help in resolving Asset Acceptance Ripoff
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I called AALLC twice and both times I was told to leave a message and they would return my call. Neither call was returned, so I sent them a letter informing them that this debt is NOT mine and the charges are fraudulant. I asked them to tell me where and when the charges were made and what for. I demanded proof of these charges, which I knew they would never find.
Today, 6-16-06 I received another letter from them. They provided none of the information that I asked for. Instead they said if these charges are fraudulant, I must provide to them:
1. A letter from the original creditor stating the account is fraudulant. (They provide no phone number or address as to who the creditor is).
2. A copy of a police report stating fraud or ID theft. (How can a cop file a report of fraud w/o proof).
3. A notorized fraud affidavit which we can get from the FTC website which they provided. (The affidavit is 7 pages long). The affidavit must also be notorized before submitting as proof of fraud).
4. A copy of a Credit Bureau Fraud Alert stating the tradeline will not be reported due to fraud. (I just happen to have copies of all three credit reports, obtained yesterday, because we want to refinance our house or take out a home equity line of credit. None of these companies are listed on any of my credit reports, so it's impossible for me to ask for a fraud alert for something that isn't there).
I called them today and once again, I was asked to leave my name and phone # and they would call me back. Well......you guessed it. They didn't call me back. If I don't get a response tomorrow, I will fire back w/another letter, only this time I won't be so nice.
I work for Dept. of Homeland Security. I'm going to turn this over to the legal office of Homeland Security AND send a letter to my State's Attorneys Office along with copies of many of the stories on this website.
I won't hesitate to tell AALLC that what they are doing is extortion which is terroristic as far as I am concerned. There is a real nice vacation spot for terrorists called Guantamino Bay, Cuba. I'm more than happy to make their vacation plans for them!
I've read every complaint on this website. I was dissappointed to hear about Gateway computers. We've bought 5 computers over the last 10 years, all Gateways. We have never had a problem, but we always paid cash too.
Reading about all the nightmares people have encountered with Hurley State Bank is ridiculous. Their deceptive practices are repulsive and illegal.
I guess I'm in for the ride of my life. I'll add updates as they occur.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hurley-State-Bank-Tandy-Radio-Shack-Asset-Acceptance/Warren-Michigan-48090/Hurley-State-Bank-Tandy-Radio-Shack-Asset-Acceptance-ripoff-Warren-Michigan-196812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.