Complaint Review: hurricanemop

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Lion — Arvada Colorado
hurricanemop
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, NJ 07004, Select State/Province USA

hurricanemop Telebrands Customer Care79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 070041-855-235-1850 They Charged me for 6 mops when I order buy one get one, When I called them they refuse to return the money. Fairfield NJ

When I tried to order https://www.hurricanemop.com via the internet it was very confessing, I thought I better to call when I did call they told me I already had to order place I asked they to please cancel the order, they state That they where going to cancel. I understood that the two order where canceled and a third order was made for two mops the BOGO.

I received the first two of six mops on Thursday, the friday two more came, one on Saturday and by Monday the six one came. I called the company and told them what had happened, I was told in order to be refund that I would have to pay for the mops to be shipped back to them, even thou I had cancel the order the same day it was order

I place the order thru internet, it asked for CC first before I even  made my mind up what I was going to be buying or the price of it, by the end of the 1st order it was $349. and 2nd order I was charged $179 and the order was $154.

It took three hours of calls and still no solution form the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hurricanemop/Fairfield-NJ-07004-Select-StateProvince/hurricanemop-Telebrands-Customer-Care79-Two-Bridges-Road-Fairfield-NJ-070041-855-235-18-1129706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hurricanemop