Complaint Review: HVAC Solutions LLC

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Disgruntled in OKC — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
HVAC Solutions LLC
3409 NW 68th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

HVAC Solutions LLC Paid $200 Gold Preventive Maintenance 8-19-13, was ripped off never showed and won't refund money Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I Paid $199.95 in advance on 8-19-13 for HVAC Solution's Gold Preventive Maintenance plan. I have a signed contract to check my furnace in fall of 2013 & ac unit in spring 2014. Scheduled appointment for furnace on 10-18. HVAC Solutions committed to be here between 12:00-4:00. HVAC Solutions then stood me up and never showed up. No one would answer phone when I called their office.

Finally after 5:00 got call from owner Mike Fore's wife, Stacy Fore who told me that they had gotten a bigger more expensive job replacing another customer's entire furnace and ac so they decided to blow me off and not show up and didn't even have the decency to call or let me know. Stacy said tried to call which was a total lie as I have No calls fom them on Caller ID and no voicemails. I also had to take a half day off work while I waited 4 hours only to be stood up.

I have the signed contract and cancelled check and they broke their contract with me when they didn't show up and never provided the service I paid so much for in advance. They had no problem taking my $200 and cashing my check 2 months ago but when it came time to provide the service, they stood me up and refused to provide any service they were paid for in advance.

Stacy was incredibly rude and disrespectful on the phone and never even apologized for ripping me off $200 for 2 months and then not even showing up to provide the service I paid so much for. She also never even offered to reschedule.

I told her I wanted my money refunded and she refused a refund as well and then hung up on me. I'm now out $200 with nothing to show for it. I then posted on their Facebook page about how they took my money and never showed up on Facebook and said I was dissatisfied & wanted a refund immediately.

I then received an incredibly disrespectful, enraged profanity laden Facebook message from Mike Fore attempting to blame me for his unethical dishonest rip off, and telling me he fired me as a customer...Really? When he took my $200 2 months in advance and I have a signed contract for the work and he stood me up after I waited 4 hours and they never provided the service I paid for 2 entire months in advance?

He had a legal responsibility to provide the work I paid in advance for! Mike & Stacy Fore of HVAC Solutions are total disreputable untihical creeps who should not be permitted to have a license to do business in the state of Oklahoma.

I want my $200 that they ripped me off refunded immediately! Beware! Do not do business with these dishonest abusive thieves!!!

I had also paid them $50 to check my ac unit off of an Angies List special deal previously and they did not do a proper job then and the kid who came out didn't even clean the coils on the ac. I told him he was supposed to do that and he never did and for that I was accused of being rude by owner MIke Fore, which I never was then either. Mike Fore needs to get professional helps for his anger problems in additon to his disreputable business practices and abuse of his customers.

If anyone could help me to get my money back I would appreciate it so much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HVAC-Solutions-LLC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73116/HVAC-Solutions-LLC-Paid-200-Gold-Preventive-Maintenance-8-19-13-was-ripped-off-never-sh-1093200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HVAC Solutions LLC