Complaint Review: HYDRA FUND IV

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Houston Mom — Houston Texas
360 Pinewood Dr. Longmeadow, Massachusetts USA

HYDRA FUND IV Attempted Unauthorized, Unsolicited and Fraudulent deposits into my Account. They are all over the internet with complaints about this fraudulent practice. Longmeadow "Nationwide"

This company attempted an unauthorized and unsolicited deposit into my account. I have alerts set on my banking to notify me of withdrawals and deposist. A text message from my bank alerted me to the deposit. The company is completely unknown to me. I worked with Chase Fraud to reject this deposit. For those who do not have alerts set up or are just plain happy to get money deposited into their account, please be aware of the ramifications of accepting these fraudulent deposits. Accepting the deposit "implies" that you accept Terms and Conditions that are unknown to you, as you have not signed a contract that states those clearly. Some of the MANY complaints online about Hydra Fund also refer to unauthorized withdrawals (that is the result of accepting their deposit). Hydra Fund has numerous compaints filed and reports against them with the Better Business Bureau where their rating is a D- and they have ALERTS on their account. I am surprised that the proper authorities have not already launched an investigation against this company. This is a warning to the general public to look at their banking activity closely and to be on the look out for this company specifically. I have closed that bank account, per the advised of my bank, since this unscrupulous vendor has gotten a hold of my banking information somehow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRA-FUND-IV/Longmeadow-Massachusetts-01106/HYDRA-FUND-IV-Attempted-Unauthorized-Unsolicited-and-Fraudulent-deposits-into-my-Accoun-1049283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRA FUND IV