Complaint Review: hydra funds IV

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jones — greensboro North Carolina United States of America
hydra funds IV

hydra funds IV scammed me into a loan Internet

I was looking for a loan online (big mistake) I was rejected by two, I decided to give up, I checked my account balance and noticed I had a little more money than usual so I called my bank and they told me that a hydra funds had deposited 200 dollars in my account I told my bank that I didn't authorize that transaction they then told me to call hydra fund to dispute it, I did but didn't get any help at all they told me that I did consent to it, I have been getting 60 dollars debited out of my account every two weeks, I'm going to close out my account and I don't care if they try and sue me either, the next step will be to hire a private detective to see where they are operating from, they messed with the wrong one I will not stop until they are arrested for fraud. we will all get justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hydra-funds-IV/internet/hydra-funds-IV-scammed-me-into-a-loan-Internet-968144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hydra funds IV