Complaint Review: hydra white,whitening fast

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: bob m — quincy Massachusetts
hydra white,whitening fast
4336 LOSSE RD. STE2 N Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

hydra white,whitening fast will not let me speak to a supervisor,hung up on me. charged large amounts from my debit card from both companies.. A COMPLETE RIP OFF,DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH THEM. absolutely a complete rip off and useless. N Las Vegas, Nevada

Hydrwhite and whitening fast are a complete rip off. Both Charged an incredible high amount to my debit card which was totally unexpected and not disclosed at time of shipping price only.i spoke with consumer affairs at my bank and they knew of the scam and informed me i had 90 days to return the products. i called for info to return the products and spoke with jason, who did not sound at all like a Jason, and he informed me that i could not return products then hung up on me. i cancelled on line any additional products to avoid additional charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hydra-whitewhitening-fast/N-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/hydra-whitewhitening-fast-will-not-let-me-speak-to-a-supervisorhung-up-on-me-charged-la-1037762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hydra white,whitening fast