Complaint Review: hydro grow, HGL Technologies

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: ratfish — Stonehaven United Kingdom
hydro grow, HGL Technologies
631 N Stephanie St Henderson, Nevada United States of America

hydro grow, HGL Technologies Cammie Mckenzie, Hydro Grow LED, led girl led grow light cheat Henderson, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Quantum LED Posts More Fraud Online

I bought a grow light from HydroGrow but shortly after I found a cheaper supplier in Scotland and works just as well. I tried to use
my 90 warranty from HydroGrow ad emailed Camilla McKenzie, she told me it would cost too much and I would lose money.

It was no problem for me and I still wanted my refund, she refused giving me multiple excuses. I then told her that I would file a
complaint against her, she sent an email back saying people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones I asked what she
meant by this she then threatened me saying she had my name and a address and would report me to the police for growing cannabis in the uk.

I check google and found out that she been cheating people for long time. check her on google led girl hydro grow led
buy from UK LED SHOP from UK online

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hydro-grow-HGL-Technologies/Henderson-Nevada-NV-89014/hydro-grow-HGL-Technologies-Cammie-Mckenzie-Hydro-Grow-LED-led-girl-led-grow-light-chea-956158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hydro grow, HGL Technologies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Quantum LED Posts More Fraud Online

AUTHOR: Hydro Grow LED - (United States of America)

This report is a complete hoax.  This transaction never happened, and this fraudulent little posting was written by Ramananthan Mathiaparanam of Quantum LED, who has a long history of defrauding Hydro Grow selling counterfeited products, stealing trademarks, and stealing product images from our website.  You wanna check out his rap sheet, visit:  http://www.quantumledbloom.com/

In fact Quantum LED was recently removed from Alibaba for trademark infringement of our Penetrator word mark, of which he used to sell counterfeit versions of our products on his website.  Now for some reason he's attempting to discredit our company with false postings such as this, showing his true fraudulent nature.  He's upset because we've managed to remove him from several sites now for his fraudulent ways, and this is apparently his own method to try and get even?  I'll never understand the mind of people who steal from you and then try and attack you after doing so...  Shows poor character.

Hydro Grow has a 90-day return policy on our lights, however our customers know (as it is written very clearly on our site) that this policy applies to US customers only.  No UK or Scotland customer would ask to return a light as they know they are ineligible.  Likewise the statement "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" doesn't even make sense.  Secondly to threaten to call the police because a customer wants a refund is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  Unless someone tries to steal from my company, I have no reason to go to the police for anything.  This entire posting is a complete fabrication and I demand proof that correspondence or a purchase ever transpired between my company and whoever made this post or it be removed immediately.