Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Reported By: Laverne — Newport Beach California
Hydroderm
4180 Via Real, Suite D Carpinteria, California United States of America

Hydroderm Dishonest advertising Carpinteria, California

I ordered a trial sample of Hydroderm with shipping and handling fee of $4.95 on March 4, 2013. My Visa card was rejected, so I never got the sample.  All of a sudden I get an email on April 11, 2013 that my order was accepted and was shipped.  After two weeks of using the product I would automatically be charged at least $30 per month.  Two weeks is an insufficient time to try the product and an automatic renewal is an unacceptable way of doing business.  I want to know how the company got my Visa authorization after it was denied on March 4, 2013?  Something illegal is going on there, I fear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Carpinteria-California-93013/Hydroderm-Dishonest-advertising-Carpinteria-California-1043361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm