Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Denver New York
Hydroderm
8500 Higuera St., Culver City, California U.S.A.

Hydroderm Falsely advertised their product and when I returned their 2nd shipment they did not credit my credit card. Everytime I called was told computer down. Took my tel #, never called back Culver City California

Falsely advertised their product. I kept the first shipment but it did not give the promised results. I sent back the subsequent shipment properly by calling them fist and getting the RMA # before I sent it back. I did not get credit on my credit card and everytime I tried to call them I was told their computer was down and they could not check into it. They took my telephone # and said they would call me back, but of course they never did. I have a sent a letter to my credit card company disputing the charge for the returned merchandise. My advise is never order anything advertised on the internet, especially from this company.

NOTE:
Why isn't this Company on you list of companies shown below since there are 121 complaints against them on you web site?

Ladidi
Denver, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Hydroderm-Falsely-advertised-their-product-and-when-I-returned-their-2nd-shipment-they-did-379646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm