Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Bev — New Kensington Pennsylvania
Hydroderm
15260 Torra Blvd Sherman Oaks, California USA

Hydroderm This is such a rip off ~ First they say $4.00 then they take the four and charge $84.00 more. If you don't stop it they'll charge an additional $94.00. I wanted a $4.00 trial. Sherman Oaks California

They advertise for a $4.00 trial. Which ends up $88.00. Unknowing to myself charge me again the next month before I even recieved the next bottle $94.00. I only thought It was a $4.00 trial that I had the option of reordering or not.

I called they will reemberse me for the $94.00. I told them it does not work and they can have both back. to credit my card with $182.00 they can only reemberse my $94.00.  I will to Wal Mart and get another product that may or may not work much cheaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Hydroderm-This-is-such-a-rip-off-First-they-say-400-then-they-take-the-four-and-charg-1143268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm