Complaint Review: hypervsp.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Carl — Lowell Massachusetts
Internet USA

hypervsp.com scamed me out o my earned commissions not listed Internet

I signed up to resell a service that promotes web sites aytomaticly.  they claimed to pay all commissions earn every friday but they stopped paying in june. I earned close to 500# since and they wont pay as of 08/07

I have written dozens o emails asking them to pay me but they remain unanswered although they claim to have 24 hour customer suport. the collect and pay though pay pal but when I used the contact email listed or assistance it was invalid. the days beore they cancled me a new ad program I started was bringing in 250 sign ups or ino a day then they cancled me and now all that trafic goes to them. all the money I invested in ads is lost now  They also clock all contact ino rom their domain listing. like any scam they collect your money and then hide

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hypervspcom/internet/hypervspcom-scamed-me-out-o-my-earned-commissions-not-listed-Internet-1168017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hypervsp.com