Complaint Review: HyVee Windom, Minnesota

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: The New Windom Watchdog — Windom Minnesota
HyVee Windom, Minnesota
192 10th St Windom, Minnesota USA

HyVee Windom, Minnesota. "We're the only grocery store in town now! We will gouge our prices because there's not a d**n thing you can do about it!" Corporate HyVee Racketeers - Thieves - Thugs - Dishonest Criminals Windom Minnesota

I am "The New Windom Watchdog." The original "Windom Watchdog" was me also. I just happened to lose my password for that Ripoff Report account. However, that does not matter. I had stopped writing Ripoff Reports for awhile, hoping that things here in Windom, Minnesota, would get better. Well, things are not better, especially in the criminal empire HyVee grocery store! So, I'm here again to write Ripoff Reports about those dirty rats, and other garbage here in our town. Nonetheless, do not think me to be all that bad: I also write kudos for deserving businesses that I sometimes include in Ripoff Reports.

Now, sit back and read some of my rants about this dirty rat grocery store, HyVee, Windom, Minnesota.

First, let me begin by asking, "Why are you still shopping at this ripoff joint?" "Why don't you drive down to Worthington, Minnesota, and shop at an honest grocery store like Fareway, or Walmart?" Do you not realize that the money you would save would pay not only for your gas expense, but a little extra as well?

Almost everything in this rat-hole HyVee has gone up in price three-to-four-to-five times higher since this criminal corporate empire opened! Also, how about the absolute garbage "Kitchen" in this Windom HyVee? Talk about a major ripoff! The old hag manager in the "Kitchen" makes the cheapest slop, or better yet, "Hog Slop," in Windom, Minnesota! The same old crap day in, day out, all at absolute rip-off prices!

How about the meat department? Same thing. [continued below]....

..... Only now, you have to watch as the professional "Meat Cutters" stick their nasty fingernails in the sides of your order! Or, watch as the women "Meat Cutters" dangle their dirty hair over your order because they seem to refuse to cover their hair entirely!

Here's a little tid-bit of information of another reason that prices are so outgageous in HyVee: I realize I've said this before, but why is it there are so many female employees all hanging around the "Customer Service" register? They just stand there like a herd of fat dairy cows! They're not doing a d**n thing but trying to look as if they are actually working! Why do the corporate criminals at HyVee allow this? Well, perhaps it's because the corporate cimiminals don't give a d**n. Why? "Because you, (Mr./Mrs. Customer), is paying for them to stand around and not do a d**n thing at the cash register."

There will be more Ripoff Report update on this dirty rat-hole HyVee here in Windom, Minnesota. Keep this in mind: Just keep remembering how these corporate criminals at HyVee have been gouging you at the cash registers, and remember that! Remember that if the City of Windom ever has the balls to stand-up to the criminal thugs at HyVee Corporate that are making it impossible for another grocery store to be built here in our town! Why are the HyVee Corporate thugs doing this? You guessed it! To keep the gouging prices high! So, I ask you: "What are you going to do about it?" How about this? Stop being a sucker! Stop shopping at HyVee Windom, Minnesota!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HyVee-Windom-Minnesota/Windom-Minnesota-56101/HyVee-Windom-Minnesota-Were-the-only-grocery-store-in-town-now-We-will-gouge-our-pri-1100015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HyVee Windom, Minnesota